Brandywine Valley Quilt Guild 2021 Challenge Drunkard’s Path with a Lime Twist
Members were challenged to create a wall quilt using the Drunkard’s Path units. And, for fun, add a twist of lime to the face of the quilt! The Drunkard’s Path is a traditional block that features curved piecing.
Click on the picture to see a bigger size
Voting is now closed
Winners will be announced on August 10 meeting at Neumann
1. All entries must include multiple drunkard path units.
2. All entries must use the color lime green. The color lime is to be easily identified on the front face of the quilt.
3. All entries are to measure 24” square.
4. No clothing, bags, or accessories. Quilt is to be completed, quilted and bound. Quilt must have a top, batting, back, quilting and completed binding.
5. Only the front of the quilt will be displayed for voting.
6. One entry per member
7. If using a designer pattern, please credit your source.
If you wish to see a close up of part of each quilt, click on your choice below: