10x20 vendor booth for the Methods and Madness - 2022 Quilt Show
165 330 $165.00 - $330.00
Vendor spaces will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Upon receipt of the contract and 50% deposit by Brandywine Valley Quilter, a space will be reserved for your business.
- Our contract with Neumann university specifies an agreement not to “nail, tape or screw anything to the wall or floor of the facility. Price includes pipe and drape.
Neumann University can provide dorm housing
(Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights) for vendors requesting it. Arrangements will be made through BVQ at a rate of $50 per night. Bring your own towels and sheets.
BVQ Will provide the following at no extra cost
- Free WIFI access
- Access to electricity
- During Show hours, a liaison can be requested to cover your booth and facilitate a short meal/respite.
- BVQ will provide I table, 2 upon request.
- 1 black floor length table covering per table upon request.
- Up to (2) chairs per space upon request.
- Opportunity to present a 20-30 minute promotion for a technique or tool as an advertised and scheduled show demonstration – Methods without the madness!
- Loudspeaker announcements of specials/ in booth demos throughout the show
- Upon receipt of a 50% deposit, your business will be featured with its website link on BVQ’s Show webpage and Facebook Pages. This will be updated as necessary.
- If full payment and contract are received by Jan. 10, 2022, your business information will be included in printed publicity where appropriate.
- Your business will be listed in the show program
- Set up on Thursday, July 21st. Set up can begin as early as 12:00pm. Detailed information to follow.
- Maintain a Vendor rep in the booth during show hours. Upon request, a BVQ liaison will be happy to “stand in” for a short meal/respite so that you never need to leave your space unattended.