10x20 vendor booth for the Methods and Madness - 2022 Quilt Show
Vendor spaces will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Upon receipt of the contract and 50% deposit by Brandywine Valley Quilter, a space will be reserved for your business.
- Our contract with Neumann university specifies an agreement not to “nail, tape or screw anything to the wall or floor of the facility . (rice includes pipe and drape.
Neumann University can provide dorm housing ( Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights) for vendors requesting it. Arrangements will be made through BVQ at a rate of $50 per night. Bring your own towels and sheets.
BVQ Will provide the following at no extra cost
- Free WIFI access
- Access to electricity
- During Show hours, a liaison can be requested to cover your booth and facilitate a short meal/respite.
- BVQ will provide I table, 2 upon request.
- 1 black floor length table covering per table upon request.
- Up to (2) chairs per space upon request.
- Opportunity to present a 20-30 minute promotion for a technique or tool as an advertised and scheduled show demonstration – Methods without the madness!
- Loudspeaker announcements of specials/ in booth demos throughout the show
- Upon receipt of a 50% deposit, your business will be featured with its website link on BVQ’s Show webpage and Facebook Pages. This will be updated as necessary.
- If full payment and contract are received by Jan. 10, 2022, your business information will be included in printed publicity where appropriate.
- Your business will be listed in the show program
- Set up on Thursday, July 21st. Set up can begin as early as 12:00pm. Detailed information to follow.
- Maintain a Vendor rep in the booth during show hours. Upon request, a BVQ liaison will be happy to “stand in” for a short meal/respite so that you never need to leave your space unattended.